Our work is serious, but we don’t always take ourselves too seriously. We’re a group of diverse people that bring our true authentic selves to work. We share in each other’s accomplishments and we are there for each other when times get tough. Our ability to have fun with each other also shows how we care for each other. This attitude spills over to when we work with our clients. They can sense our positive energy which is one more reason they enjoy working with us.
ARE YOU READY?
Click below to see what positions are currently available.
Our Mission & Vision
We are here to empower organizations to succeed by allowing them to focus on what they do best, because we take care of their payroll and human resources needs with the utmost accuracy, expertise, and caring.
Our heritage and drive for enduring success is shared by our clients who will never settle for just being successful – they also share in our vision of creating a legacy that provides for the many employees who are part of what they have created.
It’s more than just keeping you in business – that’s maintaining.
Ahola confidently moves you forward.
Our Brand Promise
When you work with Ahola, you receive a personalized experience – it’s like having your ace employee always by your side. You’ve placed your trust in us, and in return, we help keep your company safe and compliant so you can focus on growing your business. And throughout your team’s employment journey with you, they know their individual payroll and HR needs are handled expertly and with care.
- Company Paid Holidays (7 Days)
- Paid Time Off (5 Days)
- Tiered Vacation Time (Up to 20 Days and Rollover)
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (Up to 3 Days)
- Birthday Paid Time Off (1 Day)
- Monthly Employee Engagement Events
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Fitness Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Employer Matching Contribution
- Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Company-Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Company-Paid Employee Store
- Semi-Annual Performance Bonuses
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is an integral part of our history and our future. Our view of diversity encompasses gender, age, experience, education, ethnicity, religious and cultural backgrounds as well as other dimensions such as lifestyle and family responsibilities. Inclusion is the way we treat and perceive all differences. We strive to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as real value for both the company and our employees.
- Sisu: We embody the Finnish mindset of Sisu. Courage. Tenacity. Resilience
- Like a family: Everyone is part of the family. We are a caring and fun bunch! We stick together and have each other’s back.
- Looking ahead: How might we? What’s a better way? We can solve this! This is how we think.
- Professional, yet friendly and warm: We are always buttoned-up, but we let our soft-side show. We keep that professional composure while allowing our individual personalities to shine through.
- Committed to quality: We all make mistakes at times, but its out attention to detail and our commitment to fix things when they don’t go right – quickly- that makes the difference.